Telehealth brings ABA services to you! Through the use of technology, Telehealth offers a valuable alternative to in-person services and closes the gap between those in need and the experts who are available to help. Some insurance companies cover these services.
If you are unable to access a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) due to living in a remote geographic area, a long waiting list with a local BCBA, or a shortage of BCBAs in your particular region, CARE can help. Our Telehealth program allows experts to provide real-time training and service delivery.
Our Telehealth ABA Program includes:
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Behavior Plan with strategies to address specific behaviors
- Parent education and training
- ABA program implementation
- Supervision and monitoring of program